RECRUITING 18 – 25 YEARS-OLD FOR PARTICIPATION
The purpose of this study is to better understand how different stressors experienced during childhood and adolescence impact young adults’ stress response to a standard laboratory protocol and psychological well-being.
What does participation consist of?
- Attend one online research sessions via Zoom: first session is lasts 1.5 to 2 hours
- Complete questionnaires
- Collect saliva samples
- Earn $50 for participation
- 18 – 25 years old
- First generation college student (i.e. neither parent nor guardian obtained a four-year degree)
- Undergraduate student, graduate student, or recent grad
- Resides in the United States
Contact us for more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-504-5142.
This research is being conducted by graduate investigator, Bria Gresham and Dr. Megan Gunnar in the Institute of Child Development at the University of Minnesota. This study is approved by the UMN Institutional Review Board: STUDY00013326.