Celebrating the completion of the Age 35/37 interview project today! Thanks to all who have participated! We close the interview project at 1,104 completes. Thanks to all who have participated!
Celebrating 1000 completed interviews today!
Thanks to all who have participated! We hope to talk to those of you who have not completed the survey before we wrap up the interview project.
This morning our CLS team celebrated 800 completed surveys!!
We could not enjoy this delicious cake without all of our wonderful participants like YOU. We are truly thankful for your participation and willingness to help us improve schools and the lives of children and families today!
We met with 5 amazing CLS participants last week. So cool to hear their stories and spend time together!
CLS in the News
- This program helped children in poverty increase their chances of becoming higher earners by 50% October 11, 2019
- Research finds early childhood program linked to degree completion at age 35, January 30, 2018
- President Obama cited CLS research in 2013 State of the Union and recent remarks in 2015.
CPCs Make National News!
- Investing in Innovation “i3” grant will expand Child-Parent Centers in the Midwest, December 22, 2011
- Science News: Large-Scale Early Education Linked to Higher Living Standards and Crime Prevention 25 Years Later. June 10, 2011. New
- Science News: Early Childhood Education Program Yields High Economic Returns. February 4, 2011.
- Early Childhood to Young Adulthood: Intervention and Alterable Influences on Well-Being, Special Issue, Children and Youth Services Review, Volume 32, Issue 8, August 2010.
- Chicago study seals the health and education connection, June 2009
- Reynolds, A. J. (Chair). (2009). Prevention, Return on Investment, and Early Childhood Programs. Invited symposium presented at the Biennial Meeting of Society for Research in Child Development in Denver, CO, April 2009.
- News Release, August 7, 2007, University of Minnesota
- News Release, August 7, 2007, NIH
- CLS Newsletter Vol. 3 (2006)