Find Your Way Around Campus
Campus map (A campus map will be included in your folder of materials.)
Points of Interest Around Campus
- Brother Willie’s Pub
- St. John’s Bookstore
- St. John’s Illustrated Bible Project
- Abbey Arboretum Trail Map
- Chapel Trail hike map
- Registration fee includes: double-occupancy, non-air conditioned dorm room, shared bath.
- A roommate’s name must be included if a double-occupancy room is selected. If you do not provide a name, a roommate will be assigned to you.
- Dorm room upgrades of single occupancy and/or air conditioning are available for an additional fee. This will be added to the base registration fee when registering. (Additional rates available soon.)
- Double-occupancy, air conditioned, $12 per night per person
- Private room, non-air conditioned, $15 per night
- Private room, air conditioned, $23 per night
You are not obligated to stay in the dormitories and may make arrangements for your own lodging. Please note the registration fee will not be adjusted. St. Cloud, MN has many lodging choices. It is a 25-minute commute to campus.
We have secured a limited number of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in St. Cloud (4322 Clearwater Road, St. Cloud, MN 56301). These non-smoking rooms, with two queen beds or a single king bed, are being held through June 2, 2022 at the guaranteed rate of $98 + tax per night. Call 320-240-8000 if you wish to make a reservation. The hotel cannot guarantee rooms will be available after June 2. Attendees must make their own reservations. All guests need a photo ID and credit card to check in.