We research, design, and mobilize information technology and data analytics to improve learning and conditions for learning.
We combine what we know about how people learn with data science methods to investigate learning computationally.
We design information systems following human-centered design methods to improve the socio-technical condition of learning.
We build and sustain research-practice partnerships to integrate technology in authentic settings to facilitate learning and teaching.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Catch the latest News and Events
- Journal of Learning Sciences names Lab core faculty DeLiema a Reviewer of the Year
- Should We Double Down on Truth? The Promise and Risks of Collective Sense-making with Dr. Noah Weeth Feinstein (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Lab Co-Director Kendeou awarded Distinguished McKnight University Professorship
- Promoting Apt Epistemic Performance with Dr. Clark Chinn (Rutgers University)
- Who to Believe? Conceptualizing and Navigating Epistemic Disagreement with Dr. Simon Knight (University of Technology Sydney)