Undergraduate Students

We welcome undergraduate Research Assistants to join the Carlson and Zelazo Lab! Students have the opportunity to help support our research in a variety of ways, including recruitment, data collection, coding, entry, analysis, presentation, and publication.

To become an RA for credits, please go to our CPSY 4994 page to learn more.

To volunteer, please email childlab@umn.edu.

Child and adult doing an activity at a table

To discuss an Honors thesis or Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) project, please email Dr. Carlson (smc@umn.edu) or Dr. Zelazo (zelazo@umn.edu) directly.