Updated 11 a.m. March 31, 2020
Wednesday, March 18, students resumed classes through online or alternative instruction through the end of spring semester. Nearly all CEHD faculty and staff began working remotely as of March 18.
CEHD is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and aligning our actions with the University of Minnesota, Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), CDC, and WHO recommendations.
Below you will find resources for University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff, as well as CEHD-specific information.
The best up-to-date resource for UMN system-wide information on COVID-19 infections and action is Safe Campus website.
There you will find:
- University FAQs on the outbreak
- Messages from UMN leadership
- Links to more information
Other helpful University resources include:
- Campus and Building Closing Policy
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy
- Employee Travel Costs
- Global Programs Alliance/Travel
- Pay Provision During Emergency Closing for Reduced Operation
- Provost Academic Planning FAQ
- Research Guidance
- Undergraduate Resources
- Wellbeing resources for students, leaders, communities, and health care providers from the Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality and Healing
- Workplace Guidance
- Graduate Education Resources and Contacts
- S/N Grade Options for Graduate and Professional Students [PDF]
- CEHD Teaching Online Resources
- CEHD Working from Home Resources
CEHD Event Cancellations
COVID-19 Public Resources
Can’t find the answer to your questions in any of the above resources?
For CEHD-specific information, we will be frequently updating this webpage as information becomes available.
For questions regarding COVID-19 University-wide planning and actions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email account is being centrally managed by University Relations.