The International Society of Evaluation Education (ISEE), in partnership with:
- The University of Minnesota’s Evaluation Studies Program
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Connecticut, and
- Vivante Health
is pleased to present the second Working Conference on Evaluator Education, Tuesday 12 November (4:30-7:30pm) and Wednesday 13 November (9:30am-12:30pm) in Minneapolis (Meisel Room, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1200 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis MN 55403).
- Clarity about the current landscape of evaluation/evaluator education
- Articulation of needs for resources and research for the field and our community
- Generating connections between research and practice (and researchers and practitioners)
- Setting an ongoing agenda for ISEE for the next year.
Registration fee: $35. Due to space, we are limited to 35 participants.