In an effort to communicate neuroscience research we perform in our labs, YES! frequently participates in community engagement efforts to inform the broader community of the purpose and the impacts of our research. Our graduate students and postdocs give frequent talks about their research in numerous locations.
Examples of our previous community partners in Portland, Oregon
- Science on Tap at Velo Cult with NW NOGGIN
- Talks to mental health professionals at Shellmire LLC
- Brain Fair at OMSI
- Talks at Albert Rose Theatre
- Talks at TedX Mount Hood
- Rosemary Anderson High School ADHD Workshop
- ADHD/Autism Community Information Session at Highland Christian Center
- South Portland Health and Safety Fair
- Brains and Art at the Portland Art Museum with NW NOGGIN
- Northwest Youth Career Expo
- Teacher Workshop Resource Fairs
- Mini Med School with the OHSU College of Global Health and Urban Underserved
Are you interested in learning more about presentation opportunities and similar events? Contact us at email@example.com!