St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
Wednesday, August 2, to Friday, August 4, 2017
The Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health, along with the Minnesota Association for Children’s Mental Health – Infant & Early Childhood, and CEED, hosted the 2nd Annual Alliance Reflective Supervision/Consultation Summer Symposium.
- Anne Gearity’s presentation handout on Fluency
- Michele Fallon’s remarks on reflective supervision as a relationship for learning
What was expected
- Deepen your exploration of reflective supervision and consultation.
- Observe demonstrations of live, unrehearsed individual and group reflective supervision sessions.
- Participate in facilitated, reflective small group processing.
- Attend a complimentary welcome reception Wednesday afternoon and a complimentary networking reception Thursday evening.
- Individuals with experience in providing reflective supervision/consultation (RS/C) and/or responsibility for building RS/C capacity in their state.